24 April 2018
Tax Credit Renewals
The annual tax credit renewals period is now underway.
Claimants will be receiving their renewal packs from HMRC between 19 April and 22 June.
Those who receive a reply-required pack (the pack should have a red line across the first page) need to complete their renewal by 31 July 2018. Claimants who receive an auto-renew pack only need to complete the renewal if they have changes or corrections to report.
Claimants can complete their renewal either:
- On-line, using HMRC's service via the GOV.UK website
- Via the HMRC App, which is free to download
- By telephone, calling HMRC's tax credits helpline (0345 300 3900; textphone 0345 300 3909), or
- By post (Tax Credit Office, HM Revenue and Customs, BX9 1LR, United Kingdom )
You can read more about renewals in our 'renewals' section.
- Next entry: CPAG challenge to 2-child limit
- Previous entry: Tax credit renewals - social security benefits (updated)