15 December 2017

Universal Credit: Landlord request for a managed payment or rent arrears deduction

An updated version of the form UC47 is available on GOV.UK, for a landlord to apply for payment of rent directly from a tenant’s Universal Credit, if a tenant is having difficulty paying their rent.

The form can be completed on-line and emailed to DWP or print and post (freepost), if preferred.

The form and details of the service are available on the GOV.UK website