6 April 2017
Child Tax Credit and Universal Credit - 2 child limit
The 2 child limit is introduced from 6 April 2017.
The following HMRC and DWP guidance and forms are now available on GOV.UK.
- Overview (landing page) At the bottom of the page there are links to CTC, UC and other legacy pages.
- CTC exception page
- CTC Stakeholder/advisor guidance
- UC exception page
- UC Stakeholder guidance
- Non-Consensual Conception (NCC): This page includes links to the NCC guidance, form (NCC1) and third party stakeholder list.
- Informal care: This page includes links to the informal care form and guidance.
- Next entry: Update on child disability element Autumn Statement 2016 announcement
- Previous entry: CPAG UC advice service for advisers