Child Benefit and Guardian's Allowance: Agents

If you’re a paid agent the claimant needs to write to the Child Benefit Office to advise HMRC that you can deal with Child Benefit on their behalf.

To authorise you to deal with High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge matters they need to fill in form CH995.

Last reviewed/updated 2 August 2021